Hey, I’m Susan.
I coach women who yearn to pass their legacy of faith on to those they love… both now AND long after they retire to enjoy a picnic on the shores of the River of Life.
I give them the tools to grow, shape, and share their legacy, while sprinkling in a lot of fun.
- raised 6 kids and survived. So did they, thankfully.
- pastored beside my husband at Father’s House, California, for over 40 years.
- been listed as one of 10 Women You Should Know in Foursquare Leadership Magazine.
- written 3 books and many articles published in Ministry Today, The Teaching Home, and Foursquare International, to name a few.
- continued to provide online courses for my legacy tribe and speak at retreats and conferences.
- laughing with friends
- traveling to Finland to visit one of my sons and his family
- enjoying a eight-hour binge of watching sci-fi
- mixing up sugar-free ice cream
- getting into trouble with my grandkids
If you’re dying to know more, check out these tidbits:
- I grew up on a ranch on the central coast of California. (Yep… cows, horses, and cowpie wars included.)
- I host an awesome Camp Grandma every summer for my grandkids.
- Our house is ruled by two energetic Boston Terriers, Quincy and Jack, who like to sleep in our bed.
- I’m a colon cancer survivor.
- I enjoy a cup of coffee and deep conversation with my pastor-husband.
- I don’t like it when “someone” leaves the toilet seat up in the middle of the night.
- On a hot summer evening I often go skinny dipping in our pool before bed. (And now that confession has ruined my kids’ lives forever.)
- Read a novel in a day. Yep, I can do that.
- I throw lovely tea parties for my granddaughters.
What others say…
I loved Reboot Into Joy! I looked forward to it each morning. It was uplifting, loved your sharing your personal experiences. I also loved the fact that it was not lengthy, but filled with tools to use to not only get my Joy back, but to keep it! Thank you so much! What’s next??
– Linda M. Quinlan, Paso Robles, CA
Susan, thank you for being such a great resource for our women’s and intercessory ministries. Your ability to warmly communicate on issues of family, interpersonal relationships, and prayer has strengthened our church family.
– Ann Nash, pastor’s wife, Los Osos Christian Fellowship, Los Osos, CA
I would have to say that the Contemplative Prayer Retreat was the best retreat I’ve ever been to. It was truly a life changing experience for me in that I have become aware of a whole new (to me) way of approaching God. I now understand what is meant by Psalm 62:1, “My soul waits in silence for God alone.”
– Sally Salino, Atascadero, CA
Enough about me! I’d love to get to know you.
Join my legacy tribe to receive…
…course updates + FREE soul recipes e-books and tips.
Delivered straight to your inbox. My gift to you.