How to Pray Effectively for the Things That Matter Most
Have you ever felt that some of the most important things in your life were out of control? Have you tried to deal with these issues, people, and situations through your own abilities? Has that worked for you?
- Imagine these “out of control” situations becoming significant times of God’s intervention because you know how to pray with understanding, boldness, and grace.
- Connect with a pastor’s wife who has over 35 years of experience in leading intercession, who has prayed her six children into adulthood and taught this material to those on the front lines of the worldwide prayer movement.
- Smile—for the price of a latte you can learn how to pray more effectively, how to hear the voice of God, and what it means to leave a legacy of prayer.
. . . Intercessors: God’s End-time Vanguard is a clear trumpet call for the church to return to biblically based intercession. I highly recommend this book for those who are called to do spiritual warfare, as well as those who desire to grow in their understanding of devotional prayer.
-Larry Randolph, Larry Randolph Ministries
Intercessors, God’s End-time Vanguard: How to Pray Effectively for the Things That Matter Most engages an ancient, ongoing conversation, where you will:
- Watch prayer come alive when you use Scripture for prayer
- Experience God’s power through answered prayer
- Discover what it means to be a supplicant, warrior, and watchman
- Learn how to put on the armor of God and why you should
- Recognize a demonic stronghold and learn how to dismantle it
- Know what is available in the weapons arsenal of a prayer warrior
- Create spiritual warfare prayers using the legal library of the Court of Heaven
- Find intercessory prayer examples
Paperback edition is available for $9.95 at amazon.com
Ebook editions available for $2.99 at:
Kindle: Amazon Kindle link
Barnes & Noble: Barnes & Noble link
Diesel eBook Store: Diesel eBook link
Smashwords: Smashwords link
Also available for $2.99 at Sony, Kobo, and Scrollmotion
If you found this page helpful, please share it with a friend.