Faith in God can change your world. Here you’ll find the tools for living life on purpose and building a legacy of faith.
Become your best
— with resources to cultivate your relationships, prayer life, and personal walk with God.
Impact your world
— discover creative ideas you can use everyday to inspire those you live and work among.
— get tips, courses, free stuff, and a monthly newsletter right in your inbox … and download your FREE Spiritual Legacy Tool Kit!
- Will you leave something more than fond memories or financial investments behind when you step into eternity?
- What are the most important things about Jesus that you want your family and friends to learn from watching you deal with the ups and downs of life? … How will that happen?
Let your faith in God make a difference …
… build your legacy of faith with a legacy coach
Wondering what a legacy coach is and if I qualify?
- Check out my credentials on my About page, learn what kind of coffee I drink, and how I can help you build a legacy of faith.
Not sure how your faith in God transforms into a legacy you can deposit with others?
- Stop by the What Is a Spiritual Legacy? page.
Connections are important to me because a legacy of faith is built through relationships.
- Do you have a prayer need?
- A question about your faith journey?
- Interested in connecting through Facebook?
- Or perhaps you just want to chat?
Let’s connect via social media (see the sidebar) or on my Contact page. I’ll get back to you shortly.
It’s all about Jesus, and I’m excited to share the journey with you.
What others are saying:
“This was AMAZING! The surprise gift at the end of this month’s “recipe” was whip cream on the top! Thank you. Really outstanding. I’m gonna use this for sure. Much appreciation for the time, energy, and study put into producing this.” – Debbie Fuller, Co-pastor at NorthBay Foursquare Church, Vallejo, California
“oh just wow, you touched a nerve here, lady. Brought me to tears. Thank you for this!!! – Jana Cornelis, Springfield, Missouri
“I love to read your newsletters. I like how you jump from something very important to daily life tips.” – Gleici Nava, Upland, California