We’re living in a crazy world right now, aren’t we?
Whether you’re facing a personal earthquake or feeling it in the not-normal happenings all over the news lately… “we’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto.”
No matter where you stand politically, our nation is going through an identity crisis. And the world is watching.
So today I’d like to share some simple reminders of our actual reality. The one we’re focusing on more and more as we grow older and wiser.
Crazy world reminders:
- Remember that this world is your assignment, not your home.
- Remember that there are many ways to make a difference in someone’s life. Be Jesus with skin on to somebody every day, even if it’s only for a few minutes. (Need some tips on how to do this? See How to Make a Difference Now.)
- Remember your stories. Share them—the stories with Jesus as the hero. The ones where His transforming work made a change in your perspective, your level of faith, or how you relate to others.
- Remember that you don’t wrestle with flesh and blood, but with principalities. Do your fighting in the spirit realm and love on those under the oppression of the evil one.
- Remember that you are loved by the One who proved it with His life. Hold on tight to Jesus and let Him calm your heart.
Listen to Him whisper in your ear, “You’re going to make it. You are amazing. You’re going through this with dignity and coming out with strength. I’m SO PROUD of you!”
It may be a crazy world, but He’s got your back.