Wow! Where did the last year go? Am I late in saying “thanks for visiting my blog this last year”? If you hang around here much you know that in March I helped host a women’s all night prayer meeting, April brought several weeks in Finland where I learned how to nap a baby in the snow, an old friend taught me how to untangle with Zentangle, and I did a lot of counseling, which tends to be reflected on my blog.
I hope you found helpful and encouraging posts to guide you on your journey with Jesus. Here’s a look at the 10 most popular posts of 2013. Maybe you’ll find one you missed or a timely reminder of what God is already doing in your life.
The 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013
1. How to Nap a Baby In the Snow
2. Ideas For an All Night Women’s Prayer Meeting
3. Scripture Prayer For Healing and Strength
4. Tips For Setting Limits and Boundaries
5. Pray This List of God’s Promises For Your Home
6. 5 Ways To Raise Self-Confidence in Teenagers
7. Christian Cuss Words You Need to Know
8. What To Do When Your Life Is Messed Up
10. 5 Selfish Ways To Pray For Your Kids
Thanks for walking with me this past year. I look forward to our journey together in 2014. Happy New Year! Susan.
“Jesus likes it when we share.” -Adelaide, age 3: Pass this along to everybody and their brother. OK, maybe not everybody’s brother, but you know . . . all of your friends would be nice.