Time for our 10 most popular posts of 2010! But first, thank you for stopping by my place this last year. I hope you enjoyed my Holy in the Daily blog posts and found them helpful. The process of writing allows me time to process the things God is doing in me, and you get the overflow.
Sometimes the process is fun. Often it is not as the Spirit Holy seems to continually take me higher up and further in—and blisters accompany the boots. I look forward to 2011 and more blisters. Thanks for walking with me. Here’s a look at the most popular posts of 2010.
- Warning! Your Work Can Kill Your Relationships
- What Simple Pleasure Marks Your Life as Good?
- Celtic Prayer For Your Family
- How to Help Someone Through the Process of Grief and Loss
- Dancing in the Midst of Difficulty
- The Importance of Doing Nothing
- Poop, People, and Looking Like Jesus
- Let Go of the Rope
- How to Pray Your Child “Home”
- I’m Not in the Mood to Go to Church
What was your favorite Holy in the Daily post from 2010?
In Him together, Susan Gaddis