A pastor once said that ministry and church life would be great if it wasn’t for the people. Others have said the same thing about church leaders. Because we are people who are stuck together for the rest of eternity, we might as well get used to it and learn how to properly relate to each other here and now!
Today I’m trying something new and having a book giveaway! Read on to find out all the details of how you can win a copy of my latest book, Help, I’m Stuck With These People For the Rest of Eternity!
Are you like most of us who are looking for:
- Long-lasting friendships?
- Offense-free relationships?
- More positive and enriching church experiences?
- Confidence in our worth and identity in Christ?
- Better communication with others?
- Church leaders who know how to lead well?
Help, I’m Stuck With These People For the Rest of Eternity! is the book I wish I had read before Tom and I went into ministry 35 years ago. Instead, I had to live it to learn it and then write about it. Birthed out of the mistakes made and lessons learned, this book provides practical, scriptural guidance along with real life stories to help you build healthier relationships.
User-friendly and easy to read, Help, I’m Stuck With These People For the Rest of Eternity! will enable you to live peaceably with those nice and not-so-nice folks in your life. You’ll find biblical help to identify, process, and resolve relationship issues. Each chapter concludes with application questions to assist folks toward relational maturity. Designed for personal growth, this book is also excellent for Bible study groups, leadership development, ministry training, and home groups.
Help, I’m Stuck With These People For the Rest of Eternity! offers:
- Real-life stories to help you build healthier relationships with others
- Practical, scriptural advice for healing past wounds and injustices
- Tips for improving communication skills
- Proven techniques for making church a “safe place”
- Strategies for living peaceably with difficult people
- Biblical insight to help identify, process, and resolve relationship issues
- Leadership definitions including “Attila the Hun” and “Christ the Shepherd” styles of authority
- Practical suggestions for encouraging others during tough times
- Charts and exercises to promote personal growth
- Application questions at the end of each chapter
To purchase this book, click here!
And Now for the Book Giveaway!!!!
Because I am so excited to share this book with you, I’m giving away two copies. Anyone can take part in this contest—even if you live outside the U.S. This contest is open until midnight, Sunday, September 19th at which time I’ll randomly choose the two winners from the highest scoring contestants and announce them on Monday, September 20th on my Holy in the Daily blog.
Here’s how to enter: Leave a comment at the end of this post telling me which Holy in the Daily blog post was helpful to you (choose only one). Please be sure your name is connected to a valid email address or else be sure to check back on this blog on Monday, September 20th in case you win!
Earn extra bonus points and more chances to win by doing the following (each one counts as ONE entry):
1. Sign up to receive the Holy in the Daily posts by either RSS feed or email if you haven’t already (see the subscription section in the top right sidebar.) If you already have subscribed, that counts!
2. “Like” my Author Susan Gaddis Facebook page (click here). (Among other things, each morning you’ll receive a Holy in the Daily tip of the day.) If you are already a “like” person on my author page or don’t live on Facebook, proceed to #3.
3. Invite your friends to join the contest by clicking one of the Share and Enjoy icons below this post to share it with a comment via email, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, or Linkedin.
For bonus entries, PLEASE come back and leave an additional comment at the end of this post telling me what you did. (I know it is a pain to re-comment, but participating this way will make it easier for me to tally up each person’s score and selecting two winners. Thanks!)
Don’t forget–the winners will be announced on Monday, September 20th. Thanks for participating! This Giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who responded!
In Him together, Susan Gaddis